“Exceptional Customer Service”

Jason's Deli
Ranked #597 of 3,972 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Two of us ate there yesterday. We had just left Souper Salad due to the poor customer service and the food didn't look fresh. Upon walking in to Jason's Deli, there was a delicious aroma, it was clean and the staff were very friendly. I ordered the Turkey wrap and salad bar. My tortilla was a little "crispy" from the toasting of it and I asked for another. They re-made my entire wrap and it was delicious. I actually asked to speak to the manager so I could give her positive feedback because we were so impressed overall.
A+++ for this location.

1  Thank KristaP792

Reviewed February 28, 2012

Great place to eat. The staff is outstanding and the food is great!

1  Thank travelchicky13
Reviewed November 3, 2011

My husband and I often take my 6-year-old daughter to Jason's Deli for dinner. It's her favorite restaurant. It can be crowded at lunch time, but not too busy for dinner. They have several options for kids' meals, which also include the free ice cream (included for everyone) and a drink. They offer milk as one of the included drinks, which is nice. I'm a vegetarian, and I must say they have the best vegetarian soup options of any place I've been in Texas (I especially love the French onion soup). It's casual, but clean and the staff is very friendly.

2  Thank Digitalchick_10
Reviewed September 23, 2011

This is generic, because I could not find the exact Jason's address to review. We took the gkids (8, 6, and 4 yr. old) to the Jason's across from DELL computers today, and early in the week we went to the Jason's Deli in the shopping center at 183 and Lake Creek Parkway in Austin. But we have also eaten many times in College Station, TX, and San Marcos TX as well, and all Jason's seem to be consistent. We have eaten at 4 different Jason's in Austin.

Today I had my usual, turkey wrap with fresh fruit. I also often get the 1/4th Muffalato with fresh fruit, or the baked potatoe with BBQ. They have a great salad bar, and free ice cream. I like them because they are family friendly, something for everyone's taste, you get your order within 5 minutes, and the prices are reasonable for an informal lunch.

There is not much atmosphere, but they are always clean, and well maintained. This is not a place to go for a romantic date, but it is a good value.

Reviewed February 19, 2010

Sometimes its just too packed. Good food- just order delivery or pick up!

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!