“Great little place”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great little place”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Emphasis on little. My wife and I went there for breakfast on a Sunday morning. Got there about 10AM. VERY crowded. We were ultimately seated at the counter. I had the eggs and quail (excellent). My wife had the crab cakes benedict. Again, excellent. Coffee was hot and plentiful. Blueberry pancakes were a top seller for others seated at the counter. Huge . . . .

• Visited October 2013

Tampa, Florida
“WOW”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Tried the grilled quaill breakfast and the curry chicken burger. Amazing flavor and sitting at the bar was fun.

Visited August 2013
Newcastle, Oklahoma
“Hole in the wall, but great food!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This place was recommended by the Four Seasons, and the food was excellent. We go there every morning for breakfast when we are in Austin and even went there one time for lunch and had a hamburger. It is a very tiny place. Worth making the trip here!!

• Visited March 2013
DFW
“WONDERFUL!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We stopped in here after seeing it on the Triple D show..... it's tiny, but the food is excellent! Great tea!! Stop by wen you're in town!

Visited July 2013
“Pleasantly surprised.”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We looked specifically for this place since recommended on tv foodie. We were surprised at how small it was but still able to sit at counter. I had never been in a place like it, so the atmosphere alone was worth it. But the food was good too. Big portions. He had pimento cheese sandwich and I jad bfast tacos. Food was out fast and service was good. I was a little put off by the cooks not wearing gloves..but I see it more often than not. Would go bk.

• Visited April 2013