“Continues to be Outstanding”
Review of Donn's Bar-B-Que

Donn's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #758 of 3,779 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Most times when we have a family gathering in Austin, Texas, we order a selection of BBQ from Donn's. On our most recent reunion we ordered everything - brisket, sausage, ribs, chicken, potato salad, cold slaw - and all of it was wonderful. This restaurant provides consistently good BBQ. We will return.

2  Thank CJTravelerTexas
There are newer reviews for Donn's Bar-B-Que

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

After arriving in Austin, a quick Google Maps search for "BBQ" nearby brought up Donns. The staff were friendly and prepared amazing brisket and ribs! Unfortunately I didn't leave room for pecan pie...next trip! I would recommend Donns for a casual BBQ experience.

1  Thank Torn8oChaser
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

In a part if Texas where BBQ is so popular, I was pleased how the reviews I read led me here and it was what I expected...pretty darn good. Though it's not the same as what I'm used to in Midland (TX) what with sweet cole slaw and potato salad that had celery but lacked mustard, I enjoyed my meal and would most likely return if the occasion presented itself. The beef ribs and brisket were top shelf

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This unpretentious little place is a real gem. Our family often stops here to pick up some grub before we head out into the Hill Country. As soon as we get out of the car our noses tell us we came to the right place. Super friendly service, great food, honest prices. Did I mention that they have the best Pork ribs? Because I really should mention that they have the best pork ribs. Best pork ribs? You betcha!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Oakhill location has good brisket, beef ribs, sausage, sauce and sides. Not very busy on weekends and evenings. Family pack is a good take out option.