“Fantastic food and Friendly Service”

Lotus Hunan Restaurant
Ranked #1,901 of 3,783 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My family goes to Lotus every July when we pick up our son from a Hill Country Camp. Each year they provide terrific service and food to our extended family of 8. They have several large tables that are ideal for large groups. The lunch menu is surprisingly large and like most asian lunch spots is a good value. The portions were large.

There are newer reviews for Lotus Hunan Restaurant

Reviewed March 10, 2012

The Lotus is in a very central location in Westlake and although in a shopping strip, it is a delicious surprise. I live in the hill country and when I animale sit for my sister in Rollingwood, it is the one thing I really look forward to "Having Lotus" delivery...You call your order in and within the 40 minutes that you were given, you are opening fresh, hot smellalicious food...This evening I had "Mongolian Beef"spicy, white rice and an order of "Crab Rangoon" both were very good, the entree was tender, spicy and very flavorful. The app was crunchy with creamy crab bits...All deliscious...will definately re-order!

Reviewed December 26, 2011

Nearing the end of our trip in Austin and wanted some Asian cuisine for dinner and while trying to find another restaurant on the GPS, stumbled upon this one circling around the area. Staff was incredibly friendly since we entered and continuously throughout our whole meal. The ordering part was a breeze with many selections and we didn't have to wait so long for the food. The food was definitely on point with generous portions especially with the shrimp which we all commented was hard to come by in most other restaurants. I'm hoping I could find a place just as good as this one in Houston...but would def. go back to Austin for another nice dinner here. (Family friendly)

Reviewed August 31, 2011

It's always a risk when trying new Chinese restaurants but we asked around and this was recommended. The food was really good, served hot, and ingredients were fresh. Service was quick and served with smile. I will return.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 21, 2007

Austin's best moo-shu pork. great service, great prices.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook