“sandwich to go”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Dropped the family off at the IMAX and went here for a sandwich. Ordered while standing at a counter. It was a very busy, noisy place. Kind of glad I got it to go. The Monte Carlo sandwich was delicious with potatoes. They were very accomadating while I waited and asked if I would like something to drink.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Real South Austin Cafe. Friendly staff and diners included locals & tourists. Breakfast is offered 24/7 - my kind of place. Prompt service and menu included Texas influenced breakfast offerings (i.e. Migas, Huevos Rancheros & great Breakfast Tacos), along with variety of omelettes, pancakes, etc. Will definitely return.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Buttermilk pancakes are fabulous. My friend got the yogurt and fruit plate and it looked amazing. All fresh fruit!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We went here for breakfast on a Sunday. The wait was close to an hour for very mediocre diner food. Service was poor and the eggs we ordered were not cooked correctly. I don't understand why anyone would eat here especially if you have to wait!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We found this place from the Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. We ate here for lunch and it was just okay. I've had better, but I've also had worse. The burgers were very average without much flavor. I might try this place again for breakfast, but probably won't come back for lunch.

The service was very quick and even though, it is a small restaurant with a lot of people, we didn't have to wait long for a table or for our food.