“Delicious pancakes!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Buttermilk pancakes are fabulous. My friend got the yogurt and fruit plate and it looked amazing. All fresh fruit!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We went here for breakfast on a Sunday. The wait was close to an hour for very mediocre diner food. Service was poor and the eggs we ordered were not cooked correctly. I don't understand why anyone would eat here especially if you have to wait!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We found this place from the Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. We ate here for lunch and it was just okay. I've had better, but I've also had worse. The burgers were very average without much flavor. I might try this place again for breakfast, but probably won't come back for lunch.

The service was very quick and even though, it is a small restaurant with a lot of people, we didn't have to wait long for a table or for our food.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Awesome area of Austin, we ate breakfast and were thrilled with the food and the outstanding service. What more could you ask for in a cool setting and eclectic crowd. This IS Austin at it's finest.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I am vegetarian and loved all the choices for both breakfast and lunch. It's a popular spot during primetime, but service is quick and the staff is very courteous. Nice, eclectic decor.

1  Thank DallasTraveler2348