“If you love Mole ...”

Manuel's Great Hills
Reserve with OpenTable
Manuel's Great Hills is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #270 of 3,728 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: For more than 30 years Manuel's has thrived in Austin, Texas, delighting local residents, politicos, musicians, students, and our favorite grandmothers. From the farm to the sea, we harvest local and natural ingredients to create food that is infused with a deep collection of flavors, and steeped in tradition. From our award-winning mole to our famous margaritas, we aspire to transport our guests to a place of timeless satisfaction.
Lakeway, Texas
“If you love Mole ...”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

... Manuel's is about the very, very best!!! Every dish at our table was good - yes, we all shared. In fact, my love for mole was seriously challenged by their cream sauce. Try it, you'll like it!

• Visited February 2014

Austin, Texas
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Yes, the food is excellent, but I think it's a little pricy. If you lunch with wine and a flan you easily reach the US$30.00... plus taxes and the tip (they suggest a 20% tip).

• Visited January 2014
Austin, Texas
“Nothing for vegetarians”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My non vegetarian friends like this place but it does not even have beans for vegetarians. Once I had to sit there just with drinks and ice cream as it was an official meeting.

Visited December 2013
Austin
“Great Outdoor Dining”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

There is indoor dining but our favorite is the outdoor, enclosed patio dining. Variety of great margaritas, great guacamole, suisa on enchiladas, bkack bean side, seafood dishes, etc. to satisfy a range of diner tastes.

• Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“Love the Chicken Mole Enchiladas!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Every time I am in Austin, which about 4 times a year, I always eat at Manuel's. I never look at the menu because I always order the Chicken Mole Enchiladas. I love the Mole. The black beans and rice are also delicious along with chips and salsa. Guacamole is also a great starter.

Visited October 2013