“Affordable”

Wingdale, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Affordable”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

First time at the is restaurant and the food was very good. It was affordable, however the portions was small.

Visited February 2013

Austin, Texas
“Love the food”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

They have an excellent menu for all sorts of bar-b-que. There are soooo many different sides you'll have a hard time picking just be sure and try the loaded potato salad. And try dessert too or take it home with you.

Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“Pok-e-Joe's Catering is Great!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This review is for the catering aspect of Pok-e-Joe's which we used for a backyard BBQ the weekend of my wedding. The staff were super helpful especially since we tasted their food and decided that the flavor profile needed to be amped UP. The Catering manager accommodated our needs and on the day of delivery, the set up was flawless, they were punctual, patient and the food...OMG...DELICIOUS! We catered for about 75 people and at no time was the BBQ dried or anything less than YUMMY!!!!
I gave them 4 Stars because the initial food choices before increasing the flavor profile was quite bland and couldn't figure why Pok-e-Joe's would even consider serving such sub-par meat when they clearly can do better. Well done Pok-e-Joe's ! We would surely use your service again~

• Visited April 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Tough meat, luke warm sides”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Meats were ehh, I had the spicy bbq sauce, it was pretty good, but I felt nervous eating all of the sides as they were not at a food safe temperature. Jalapeno corn bread was dry and bland, mac and cheese was average. They did have IBC rootbeer, that was a plus

Visited July 2012
Austin, Texas
“Great food, Great price, Great Locations”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I went to this restaurant yesterday. My hubs and I both got a 2 meat plate for 9.99 each. The sides were fantastic, the meat as good as Salt Lick, which is a high end BBQ in Austin, I was very impressed. The servers were all really friendly and made our visit even more enjoyable. I also went to the Hancock Center Location. This location is new and not listed in trip advisor yet. I will be back.

• Visited July 2012