“lunch”

albuquerque
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lunch”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Food was average. Ok to go if that is the only choice otherwise would not reccomend. Both food and atmosphere was average.

Visited March 2013

Dallas
“Amazing Food, and HUGE portions!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stumbled upon this gem, hungry and tired after a long trip in thru tons of traffic. I thought they were closed, but they eagerly seated us. The portions were huge, the food was hot, and fast. We had a little of everything- Pho, tempura, thai noodles. Everything was delicious! Hit the spot for three weary travelers.

Visited September 2012
Austin, Texas
“Great food”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is one of the better places I have eaten. The price for food is reasonable and the food taste great. Recommend.

Visited November 2012
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Has really good food if you choose right (Recommend the soups or the Beef with hot pepper sauce). Service is adequate, but nice

Visited December 2012
Ogden, Utah
“Raised on authentic home cooked Vietnamese food...”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

So, my hotel is down the street and I was missing some "real" food (for me, my mother is Vietnamese and moved us to the states when I was a child), so I searched for the closest Vietnamese restaurants. I was thrilled to find one just down the street. Headed over to get some take out (since I had a working dinner in night planned). Ordered the combination pho, and the pork and shrimp spring rolls, returned to my room, very excited to eat. When I unpacked the cartons (packed well, no spills in the car), the brisket and flank were tinged green... I pulled those out and stuck with the tripe, and tendon. While the broth was flavorful, I soon regretted my decision after eating...my hotel restroom and I are now closer than I had ever planned on being. The shrimp in the spring rolls was not de-veined, I do not enjoy partaking of the excrement of any mammal, so I passed on the remainder of those once I tasted (yes TASTED!) the excrement..

Also, the hostess who took my order was very “put out” by my request for a small container of siracha for my pho. She handed me an empty container and pointed out the bottles located on the table for me to fill myself”. Needless to say, I will not be venturing over here again…

• Visited October 2012