“Tasty!”

Neighborhood: St. Johns
Texas
“Tasty!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I ordered enchiladas and they were very tasty. I ordered a sangria and did not like it. I also ordered a top shelf margarita and loved it.

Visited March 2013

Hewitt, TX
“engaging staff”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Dined with a large crowd and the server was patient, good-natured and attentive.
good food / nice margarita

Visited February 2013
Austin, Texas
“Great atmosphere, food definitely not the attraction”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We loved this place for the atmosphere , the crowd and the drinks ...until the food arrived. It was greasy and unappetizing. My wife even had an upset stomach...not sure if it was the nachos or the tacos. I understand the prices (partly for the place) but there's no excuse for bad food. I wouldn't be going back.

• Visited February 2013
New Braunfels, Texas
“Richardson< Texas”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

It was good but not for the price. Nice atmosphere, great wait staff. I know the story and I comend the family. This is more of a Mediterranean style as opposed to either Tex-Mex or New Mexico style. Don't get me wrong, I'll go back but I do have favorites.

Visited January 2013
Temple, Texas, United States
“Still My Favorite”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Pappasito's is one of my favorite restaurants, you can count on them for great food, big portions, and great service. Camarones Diablo is still my go to dish when I'm here. The strawberry margaritas and salsa are both amazing as well.

• Visited January 2013