“Not terrible, not great either”

No photo provided
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: South Austin
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I was staying at a nearby hotel and they only charge $2 for delivery so I thought why not. I got the beef and broccoli dinner, which included a small soup and an egg roll for around $8 plus delivery. Not bad...and deliver was super fast like less than 15 min, I was very impressed by that. The food was nothing special pretty bland, but I would eat there again, since I'm on a budget and it filled my stomach, plus it was quick.

1  Thank love_4_travel4ever

Reviewed December 13, 2011

The food here is very good and even delivers. As I was staying at the Casulo Hotel their restaurant was closed for the night and the Front Desk Clerk recommended Asia. I honestly wasn't expecting the food to be all that good from a place that delivers. But, the food was great. They don't only have chinese cuisine either they also have vietnamese cuisine. The Thai tea was the only real draw back from being 5 stars, because it was too sweet

Reviewed August 1, 2010

We chose this restaurant because it was close to our hotel which was near the airport, south side of Austin at the intersection of I35 and 71. We arrived for a very early dinner so we were the only customers; this was nice because we continued watching a movie on their big screen tv. Service was great; food served fast. Egg drop soup and beef chop suey were tasty!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Del Valle, Texas
Reviewed February 25, 2008

I think this is your basic run in the middle place, however, i feel they really pay a bit more attention to detail. Very good service

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook