“Stuffed!”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2012

You will not leave with an empty-stomach. the only downer is the number of ill-behaved kids and inattentive parents who refuse to chastise them. I think this was something we experienced because we went early. Nonetheless, I recommend it.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Nice location. Good food at reasonable prices. Excellent service.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This place has big portions and low prices, but the dishes are lacking on taste and flavor.

Reviewed June 19, 2011

I have been to this restaurant more than any other in my two months in Austin and have not been disappointed yet. The lunch menu is solid, diverse and reasonably priced. You get bread and a salad too. Prices for lunch menu go from 6.99 ot 13.99. I probably would not choose for a date night out with my wife, but would take kids, visitors, and coworkers there anytime.

Reviewed February 11, 2011

Disappointing beyond belief! Our Valentines dinner was ruined by awful food and bad service. We were rushed in and out in30 minutes! The Brie appetizer was cold as were our shrimp pasta and chicken pizza entrees- but the pizza arrived with shrimp as the waiter Tyler screwed up the order and the whole meal. The place was too bright inside for a romantic meal and has gone down hill. Never going back.