“Good food good service”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here while traveling for business. The place is well decorated in "Texas" style. Played country music. The waitress was very pleasant. The restaurant menu had several steak, chicken and seafood selections. Had a "signature" special lettuce wedge and sirlion. I chose that. The steak had a good flavor and was cooked to order. That with a nice roll and glass of merlot made dinner very enjoyable. I will visit this restaurant again when I am in the area.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I ate here and were a bit surprised by the awkwardness of being seated and not being waited on. However, a very nice waitress (I wish I could remember her name) finally came up to us and asked if we had been waited on. She then proceeded to take our drink orders but said there would probably be a different waiter. When she brought our drinks, she said she would go ahead and take our order and wait on us. She proceeded to do a fine job. The food was very tasty and my drink was good, but my wife's bloody mary was way too salty. I don't know if I would go back, but if I did it would be because that waitress did such a good job

Reviewed April 30, 2013

True to what a steak house should be in Texas. Good food,great prices and good service help make this a FINE place to have any kind of meal.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

The service is great and the food is amazing. Great place to get a good steak at a resonable price. The fried pickles are to die for!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is the 'Texas' version of Outback Steakhouse. The food was very good, but the real gem was the service. Some of the best service we've had at any restaurant any where any time lately! Seriously. Our waiter couldn't serve you enough and the management staff was just as good. So if you are not into a $100 plus steak meal, then you'll want to stop by Texas Land & Cattle Steak House. They'll treat you right and you'll get a good meal to boot.

Three adults entrees; one kid's meal; one appetizer; no adult drinks and our bill was $120 including a generous, well-deserved tip. We would have spent that on just one of us at Ruth Chris Steak House.