“Great Choice”

Cuisines: Mexican, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I ate dinner last night at Arturo's because it is a very short walk from the Hampton Inn and it had good reviews. I ordered the Southwestern Quesadilla that came with black beans and rice. Really good, flavorful quesadilla and best black beans I have ever had!

It's a really cool place with a funky vibe. Service was great too. Definitely check it out.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Walked to this funky little cafe for lunch on a recommendation from the Hampton Inn hotel staff - so glad we did. Came back the next day for brunch. The chipotle chicken sandwich is wonderful, as is their southwest french toast (complete with crispy bacon). Staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Reasonably priced lunch spot (about the price of a Chipotle restaurant). Several choices of unique quesadillas, salads and sandwiches. Recommend the Chipotle Chicken sandwich (its spicy!) and the Thai Chicken sandwich. I agree this spot is a hidden gem!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stopped in for Saturday brunch during our trip to Austin. I had a very good Western scramble but the wife's chipotle eggs benedict made me ask the waiter for the Arturo's cookbook. Since the cookbook isn't out yet I guess we will have to go back soon.
Ambiance cost the fifth star as the place was a little noisy for our tastes.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Thanks to my fellow Yelpers, I tried this hidden gem while in Austin, TX. It is an easy walk from the Doubletree Suites. I was able to customize my own quesadilla with chicken and mushrooms for lunch and the food was quite tasty. The restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating. The coolest seating was in the basement. Casual attire with a laid-back atmosphere!