“Great Mexican food at great prices”
Review of Jardin Corona

Jardin Corona
Ranked #404 of 3,737 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Northwest Austin
Neighborhood: Northwest Austin
Hamilton, Texas
“Great Mexican food at great prices”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My son, who lives nearby, steered us to this place. The margaritas were superior. There were many selections on the menu. There were three of us and we each ordered dishes we had never tried before. We were NOT disappointed. They were all great! I recommend it to anyone who is in the area.

• Visited July 2012

Ohio
“Great Margaritas2”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Jardin Corona is a great neighborhood Mexican restaurant to go for good food, friendly service, and of course, Margaritas. It is a place that I like going back to because everything that I have tried so far has been good....did I mention the Margaritas. The Pechuga Jardin Corona I ordered was cooked to perfection and not over-cooked and dry, as some neighborhood Mexican restaurant often do. The dish is always good with a Margarita or two.

Austin, TX
“Our go to place for quick, tasty cheap Mexican food”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Jardin Corona is our neighborhood Mexican food dive. The wait staff is always friendly and attentive. Margaritas are great. Salsa is excellent - REAL salsa, not that ketchup stuff they serve at Chuy's. They now have black beans - best tasting black beans in town. You don't typically go to a Mexican food dive for this, but they have this GREAT shrimp salad. It's a bed of mixed greens topped with these tasty charbroiled jumbo shrimp with your choice of salad dressing. I like to get the Italian dressing and mix salsa into it. They have a daily lunch special Monday thru Friday. Mondays is 2 enchiladas, rice, and refried beans - $6.

Austin, Texas
“Try the tuna margarita”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Average food with very large margaritas in great foo sore like sangria, banana, curaçao, and tuna ... I mean prickly pear. Friendly staff and nice ambiance. In/outdoor seating with pets :)

Austin, Texas
“Great Margaritas!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

Jardin Corona is my go-to place for good Mexican food and awesome margaritas. Order the top shelf-- tastes great and is STRONG! Way better then Trudy's or Chuy's any day

Been to Jardin Corona? Share your experiences!