“Ok good, cafeteria like atmosphere”
Review of Mongolian Barbecue - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mongolian Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue, Chinese, Mongolian
Reviewed March 25, 2011

My chief complaint about this place is the atmosphere - it's like a cafeteria and an old one at that. Food was fast and good. Service was fast.

There are newer reviews for Mongolian Barbecue

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 5, 2008

I lived next to this place for two years before I tried it. The food it good, but I think people go more for the novelty of having the food cooked in front of you.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed December 28, 2007

I don't know how it's possible not to like the food when I pick all the ingredients myself, but I went twice and didn't like it either time. I usually love Mongolian BBQ.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook