“Night in Austin”

Applebee's
Ranked #2,504 of 3,829 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Wanted something different so I went to Applebee's North near 183. It was on a Tuesday of this week. The Spurs were on TV.. I had as an appetizer the chips and salsa.. The chips were great they were stingy with the salsa. I had the riblets for the main course with fries.. When you get fries doesn't everyone use ketchup ? Why did I have to ask for some.. Duh.... Anyway the ribs were not the best. Looked as if they were the left overs... Probably won't go back there for awhile..

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is a great place. Free Wi-Fi, without the hassle of a login. Down here on business, I almost lived here having healthy salads and other great foods, while getting business done at my table. Owner/manager is great; had a problem with some emergency documents and he printed them out for us. He dilligently maintains the Wi-Fi. Help is courtious and professional. Fair prices. Try it ; you'll like it.

1  Thank YeldudJ
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Once again we tried this Applebee's after about one year and they still have the same problems--service. Food came 5 minutes after appetizer arrived. Waiter tried to take our plates two times before we were done. Food wAs tasty but after four years of giving them a try, i think we don't be back. They just can't provide service.

2  Thank veglover38
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Always put my family next to the restroom, slow server my food, I meant brought our behind everyone else, even we were there way before others. cold food, salty, not friendly staffs....etc..

2  Thank lovehutto
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food here is always good. Not exceptional but consistently good. It can get busy and noisy in the evenings when the bar fills up. If you like that scene, go in the late evening. If you prefer a quiet, relaxing meal, go before 6PM.

1  Thank bldgdr1

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!