“Past its time”

Neighborhood: South Austin
Austin
“Past its time”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Too many places have great Salads these days, Souper Salads has become a type of yucky buffet like golden corral witout the meat.

Visited July 2012

Austin, Texas
“Filthy, slow service, old food”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Was not impressed with the south Atx location off Ben White and Lamar. We waited so long to buy our buffets when we first got there and no one ever came to check us out. Finally, we just sat ourselves and when the server came to the table, we told him we hadn't paid yet. The floor was full of food crumbs and the food was old.

Visited June 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Generally like these, but this one is filthy!”
Reviewed July 3, 2008

Generally like these, but this one is filthy!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I remember it being tastier when I was a kid, but I guess that's because I got to eat their cornbread back then.”
Reviewed December 12, 2007

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Souper Salad? Share your experiences!