“Greatest WF ever!!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Northwest Austin
Description: Welcome to your Austin, TX Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

It was wonderful
Ate there.
Love all the different eating areas.
Takes forever to wander around though..might want to set a limit on time spent here - unless you plan to spend the day!
I'm not saying that that might be really fun!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Wow, the downtown Austin location has so many wonderful food choices, you have a hard time choosing what to eat here. Nice patio, too. We enjoyed the San Antonio Northwest location, too. I only wish my city had a Whole Foods!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My fiance and I did not find the item we wanted in stock. The customer service department helped us tremendously finding and sourcing the item we wanted. Even going as far as taking our name and number and giving us a call within a few hours once they'd tracked it down for us. Above and beyond employees!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

My experience at Whole Foods was good. Good fun, helpful staff and I got everything I needed.

The staff are well knowledgeable in their specific areas and gave me guidance on where to go!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Incredibly high pricing. Whole Foods started here in Austin, but it has become the incredible most current generation of kids and yuppies favorite place to be. It can be crowded and noisy. The in store food is usually good. The gelato very good. Plenty of parking in the basement. Rating is solely on value for money

Been to Whole Foods Market? Share your experiences!