“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Neighborhood: Northwest Austin
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This was our second time at this carrabbas. We were not disappointed! The wine was excellent, the food amazing, and the service was outstanding! It was not a cheap meal, but a great dining experience!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is my favorite Italiian restaurant, but I don't get eat there enough. Join the Amici club!

Reviewed April 5, 2012

Carrabba's is pretty good for Italian food. Better than Olive Garden, but I prefer Macaroni Grill.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Food was very good, but really disappointed in our waitress. We went early to avoid the mad rush Saturday evening and didn't have to wait for a table. However, after we were seated all the other tables became full. We sat for some time before she even came over to our table...watched all the other tables who were seated after us get their drinks/bread. Just made for an irritating evening instead of a relaxing dinner. Had to ask for refills, bread the entire meal. I give waiters and waitresses much slack when things are busy etc. However, when I watch everyone else receive their service while ours is ignored it becomes a problem with me. Food was great though...

1  Thank srgnix
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Called my order in ahead of time to take out and it was hot and ready to go when I arrived. Brought it right to my car with all the utensiles and extras I needed, including bread with olive oil and herbs! Would eat here again!