“Margarita y Mas? ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Houston, Texas
“Margarita y Mas? ”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

The Margarita's are lethal figure there is grain alcohol in them also.
Enchilada are great. Large portion sizes very popular base atmosphere. But you don't go here for atmosphere.

Austin
“Best cheese enchiladas and margaritas in Austin!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This place has gotten a bad rap for its decor, but this isn't a place you come to for ambience. It is a place you go for great Mexican food and the best margaritas in Austin! I would probably classify the food as Tex-Mex, but you can get the enchiladas with a choice of something like 5 different sauces including a vegetarian one. I also love the guacamole salad. Yes, this is the place I go and always get the same thing. Last time I went I tried the fajitas - mixed beef and chicken. They were pretty good but not my favorite.

Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
“When you are craving Mexican food...”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

If you are looking for authenic tex~mex enchiladas as well as other entries, you need to try this restaurant. Everything is delicious.. from the Chile Con Queso and Crispy Tacos to our absolute favorite: Beef Enchiladas with their wonderful beef sauce. You will be spoiled by the wonderful food and hate to eat anywhere else.

• Visited December 2012
Austin, Texas
“Enchiladas is in the name for a reason!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

I love this place and probably go at least twice a month. The enchiladas are awesome. One time I strayed and had the fajitas and definitely regretted the choice. I don't know what kind of tequila they use, but the margaritas will sneak up on you so be careful. It's not much to look at, but I would put it in my top 5 mexican places in Austin.

Austin, Texas
“Good Tacos”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I wanted to get some Tortilla soup...but they don't have it on the menu. I did eat some good beef soft tacos though...by the crowd, seems to be very popular.

Visited October 2012

Been to Enchiladas Y Mas? Share your experiences!