“When you are craving Mexican food...”
Review of Enchiladas Y Mas

Enchiladas Y Mas
Ranked #626 of 3,801 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 24, 2013

If you are looking for authenic tex~mex enchiladas as well as other entries, you need to try this restaurant. Everything is delicious.. from the Chile Con Queso and Crispy Tacos to our absolute favorite: Beef Enchiladas with their wonderful beef sauce. You will be spoiled by the wonderful food and hate to eat anywhere else.

Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

I love this place and probably go at least twice a month. The enchiladas are awesome. One time I strayed and had the fajitas and definitely regretted the choice. I don't know what kind of tequila they use, but the margaritas will sneak up on you so be careful. It's not much to look at, but I would put it in my top 5 mexican places in Austin.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I wanted to get some Tortilla soup...but they don't have it on the menu. I did eat some good beef soft tacos though...by the crowd, seems to be very popular.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Never been here before, decided to give it a try. I had to send back my crispy taco because the shell was chewy. The "cheese" on my enchiladas was nacho cheese, not chedder like any ordinary enchiladas. The corn tortillas were also stale. Not returning to this place

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Mexican food isn't hard to do .. so I tend to 'grade tough' on 5 items - ambiance, salsa, and tortillas.
The ambiance here is ZERO. Loud, no attempt to make it an enjoyable 'experience'. People come for the food. Period.
The salsa is excellent. . I'd give it 5 stars.
But the tortillas aren't homemade. I can't stand the sour taste of non-homemade tortillas.
I wouldn't come here at all , except that some friends of ours really like it.

Been to Enchiladas Y Mas? Share your experiences!