“Disappointing Service - Average Food”
Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

TGI Friday's
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I visited this restaurant with friends because it was close and we were hungry. We asked to sit outside because it was nice, but realized the menu was different and more expensive than the TGIF Fridays menu. We then asked to be reseated inside. The restaurant was freezing cold and after about 20 minutes of waiting, we had to go and find someone to wait on us. The dinner took two hours to complete because of the EXTREMELY slow service. We weren't in a rush, but our butts were numb from sitting in the chairs. The food wasn't bad, but after two hours, I didn't really care......I was ready to gnaw on my arm. Not my best experience. Tighten up TGIF Fridays!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Food was good and the Bat Master made sure that we were able to see the bats when they came out...even though we opted to sit inside. I think the bat experience had been explained to us in such a way that the actuality of their flying out was a bit disappointing. HOWEVER, it is something that you should see and it is neat that so many people gather on the bridge to watch them come out.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went here on Friday to watch the bats. We expected it to be busy but they had only 1 server who obviously didn't care about her job. It took 1/2 hr to get beverages and our food was still not served after an hour (for hot wings). We left money for the beverages and walked out.
It is a good spot to watch the bats if you can stand being ignored and being thirsty.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Fast service. EXCELLENT breakfast for only $11.95. NIce view of the Lake. Outdoor patio overlooking pool and lake

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Came from College Station to visit relatives and went T.G.I. F. on Oct 26 with my sister and son. Service was slow and unreliable. Took twenty minutes and three requests to get some lemon for our drinks. My son ordered the Ruben. He said it tasted like it had been cooked in old bad grease. He ordered the spicy fries, they brought him unseasoned fries. My club sandwich tasted like the bread was stale, the avacado, what there was, was brown and mushy. My sister had a turkey burger on bun with just mayo, you can't mess that up. Tried to get a take home box and had to ask another server. It was not yet 1:00, just after the noon ruxh, but I don't think they had a rush of any type as there were very few tables with customers, so they were not over taxed helping them. We waited and looked for someone to valadate our parking, finally on our way to the lobby to ask at the front desk someone came out and helped us. Would not go back and would not recommend this place to anyone. You would get better service and food at Jack in the box.