“I love Applebees”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: St. Johns
Neighborhood: St. Johns
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Always good prices, good food and good service. After the Austin Boat show, it was late and
we were looking for good food at a late hour. My son, who is 42 yrs, had never been to an
Applebees. He loved it!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The waitress was appallingly rude. I hate being rushed into eating and given the impression that they want me out as soon as possible, especially if it's a sunday evening and they're practically empty.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We were traveling and tired and just wanted to walk to a late dinner. We decided to walk to Applebee's on I 35 in Austin, Texas. What a mistake. Our food looked like leftovers from another order. My french fries were the small left over pieces no one bothers to eat and my quesadilla hamburger was just a dry, burned tortilla over a dry tastless burger. Terrible! The cheeseburger sliders are frozen meat pattys that taste like freezer burn also served with little leftover fries. Terrible!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Best steak I've tasted in several years. This is one place I will visit again soon.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

We're there on Tuesday night some time in May/2011 with the whole family (12 people), they put us sat right next to the restroom, that wasn't a first time they did. We asked them if we can trade the table, they refused it. Plus, we had to wait for over an hour before we got our foods, while most other table got their foods before us, even their group just about like us (10+ people). Rude staffs. We like Applebee's in Portland/OR so much when we still live there.