“$2 Mimosa”

Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I had never heard of such a deal in my life, but it was amazing! I swear when I looked at that menu I had to ask my friends if that was pricing or just listing what line of the drink menu "mimosa" was on. You can swap in grapefruit juice for OJ too which is fantastic. Also, the food? Delicious. Their pancake specials are worth a short stack to share at the table.

There are newer reviews for Kerbey Lane Cafe

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Heard great things about this place...
I had french toast which WAS delicious but it was served with margerine instead of butter which was cheap and nasty.
The other people in my party has a tortilla soup, a sheperd's pie and a gumbo... They were all terrible (sorry Kerbey Lane). I am from the UK and that is not a sheperd's pie. My boyfriend is from Southern Louisiana and that was not gumbo!! I would not come here again and was very disappointed. Keep up the good work on the french toast though!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I am a huge fan of Kerbey Lane Cafe!!! Being new to the Austin area I have made it my goal to try each one on Sunday morning. The Guadalupe Street was good.... Not as quaint as the original on Kerbey Lane, not as spacious as the William Cannon location and well it's just not the Lamar location which happens to be my favorite so far. The good is always good - today the potatoes had a little more spice and salt than I prefer and they used a little more oil ....but hey it was all good! I do recommend!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were traveling for the races and one of the girls in our party had heard of these house specialties so we traveled across town and it was worth it. The wait was a bit long and the hostess was rude but the food more than made up for it and our waiter was simply fab.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

There was a fairly long wait when many tables were available. Service continued to be substandard. Even though I like spicy food it was over the top too hot. The positive things I have to offer is a good atmosphere and a good location. Additionally, those who ordered "breakfast for lunch" were pleased, but breakfast food is almost always good.

Been to Kerbey Lane Cafe? Share your experiences!