“good-a meat-a-balls”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Downtown
“good-a meat-a-balls”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Were from NY where they have the best Italian food, plus I'm Italian so... I was looking for a good meatball and I found one. I would probably go for the hoagie instead of their focaccia bread, even though it was good, it wasn't great. Their sauce (gravy) was nice, a little sweet, but had some hardiness too. I'm looking forward to going back to try the pizza. Its a small room, but it is very much like any good Italian place in Brooklyn :-)

Visited June 2014
1 Thank trippergirl101

“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Usually go here and have spaghetti during a long bike ride - but today we splurged and had a pizza. It was excellent. Service was good, the place wasn't very busy at the time we went so we could easily have a conversation without yelling at each other. Will be back again and again.

Austin, Texas
“Average to Very Good, depends upon the dish”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I am a pizza snob from the Northeast, so I have different expectations.

Went there for a late lunch one afternoon. This is my 3rd visit and I had another pizza. The pizza was very good. My wife has a cheese pie and thought it was only average. (Would rather not go back) My pizza, eggplant, was average to very good.

The wait staff was very good.

• Visited April 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Very good pizza!!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

This place has a very cool, laid back vibe and the pizza was great. You better be hungry if you want the 18" one....it's huge. I would recommend the place to anyone. Incredible place for a late lunch.

2 Thank N1JC
“Great food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Everything we ate here was really fresh. Bruschetta is just like I had in Italy. Service was good, but it took a long time to get our food. I would come back!

• Visited August 2013