“Excellent ... Go even if they tell you long wait!”
Review of Roaring Fork

Roaring Fork
Reserve with OpenTable
Roaring Fork is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 3,738 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 7th Street
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
“Excellent ... Go even if they tell you long wait!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband had the Braised Pork Shoulder which came with Black Beans and more, a huge portion. I had the BIG Burger which is was.

The service was excellent and the food was great.

It was a very pleased with the entire experience.

We were visiting Austin for the day so had tried to read all the reviews and hope for the best.

It was great pick, will return when in Austin again.

Edgewood, New Mexico
“Roaring Fork, happy camper”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Roaring Fork is a great restaurant. I've tried both the downtown location at Stephen F as well as the one in the Austin 'burbs. Both have the same great food. Try it!

Visited September 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Corporate friendly dinning. Vaca, not so much.”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch on a Friday, based on its proximity to our hotel and high TA ratings. We were surprised to walk into a full-blown, suit and tie extravaganza. I work in the financial district of Chicago's Loop, and Roaring Fork would fit right in. Unfairly, I think I was expecting something with a little more flair, just because I was in Austin. The fish tacos, salmon special and guacamole were really excellent. We ate at the bar and the server was fine. As long as you aren't expecting a lot of Austin personality, you won't be disappointed, the quality of food is excellent. Now I'm going to find some weird restaurants.

Austin, Texas
“Tasty!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I went last night with my husband and some friends to have dinner. The atmosphere was excellent, the food was delicious and the service was great. I had the fish of the day with broccolini and tomato filled with garlic. Yum! Delicious! Oh, and Margaritas were really good too. I will definitely go back again to eat.

• Visited March 2013
Mpls, MN
“Good spot for lunch”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Enjoyed a very good hamburger here and the rest of the group was happy with their choices as well. We had excellent service during our visit. I will go back when I visit Austin again.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Roaring Fork? Share your experiences!