“Highest quality,service”

Truluck's Seafood - Austin Downtown
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Seafood - Austin Downtown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 3,828 Restaurants in Austin
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed June 30, 2013

great service for our group of 8,ages 13 to 74,great stone crab,lobster,steak...casual dress,not too loud,tables not crowded together...

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My wife and I were in Austin over the weekend. Heard good things about Truluck's, so we decided to have dinner there on Saturday night. We did not have a reservation. The wait would have been about 45 minutes, but we decided to dine in the lounge area. The live music in the lounge influenced that decision. Our server was not one of the dinning room servers and she was OK, not great. The meal, however, was outstanding. My steak was done perfectly and the spinach side was also. My wife had the blackened redfish ponchartrain and it was wonderful. On our next visit, this is what I will order. We had read great reviews of their carrot cake, so we finished the meal with one to share. It is unbelievable. Don't miss the opportunity try this heavenly delight.

1  Thank HarleyHoustonRider
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I was a little hesitant to try the stonecrabs here. I have only had them at Joe's in Miami. They were delicious. All their seafood is fresh and well executed. The deaserts are a little too big for a couple to share but delicious as well. Very good service.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

It was good but I'm still looking for that great Texan steak. I ordered the All Natural Rib-eye 16oz -- a huge cut that was a bit difficult to finish so I hardly touched the sides. It lacked seasoning and was a tad overcooked for medium. For the appetizer, the Baja Ceviche was quite refreshing. I didn't try any of the dessert which is unusual for me since for me the dessert is the exclamation point of a dinner -- but I think I was just too tired.
The service was good though and the dirty grey goose martinis from the bar was quite good.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We managed to get a table late one evening after a very long day sightseeing and an early evening spent along 6th and West 4th Streets. Service was impeccable and the quality of the seafood and fish outstanding. The winelist was also good and the service attentive and friendly. Excellent choice for dinner in Austin

Been to Truluck's Seafood - Austin Downtown? Share your experiences!