“Very comfortable chairs, really enjoyed my experience.”

Moviehouse & Eatery, Austin, TX
Ranked #13 of 58 Fun & Games in Austin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Cedar Park, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Very comfortable chairs, really enjoyed my experience.”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I went with several friends to see the movie "About Time". This was a first for me, going to a movie theatre with reclining seats and a bar inside a movie house. I would absolutely come back to this movie house. While I did not visit the bar, it looked very nice. My friends ordered food right from their seats however, I needed to visit the bathroom and on the way back I saw the concession stand. As there was no line, I got myself popcorn and a drink and carried it back to my seat. I didn't hear any complaints from my friends about their service or food so I assume it was pretty good. The seats are very large and comfy and overall, I was very pleased with where we sat. I'd like to come back and bring my husband. This would be a fantastic place for a date night!

Visited November 2013