“Wish I liked this restaurant”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Odaku Sushi

Odaku Sushi
Ranked #1,559 of 3,683 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Korean, Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Austin, Texas
“Wish I liked this restaurant”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I've tried eating there 3 times because I liked its atmosphere and it's close to my house. But, each time, I've had stomach distress and the sushi never tastes all that fresh.

“Good rolls, good portions, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed May 8, 2011

You should always get a hello and goodbye, or at least I do. The portions and quality of the rolls are excellent. My favorite sushi place and a favorite of friends that I've taken there. There happy hour bento boxes look to be a value. Try it once.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Offers vegetarian nigiri...”
Reviewed August 8, 2008

Offers vegetarian nigiri sushi, but too bad they put too much wasabi.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I have been to Odaku half a dozen times over the past year or so and the sushi and sashimi have always been great. The...”
Reviewed December 19, 2007

I have been to Odaku half a dozen times over the past year or so and the sushi and sashimi have always been great. The salad and miso soup both taste fine, but are nothing extraordinary, but the sushi is always great. The service is always friendly as well. A great place to go for lunch or a quiet, relaxed dinner as it is never crowded when I've been.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Odaku Sushi? Share your experiences!