“AMAZING! A definite must in Austin”
Review of Bouldin Creek Cafe

Bouldin Creek Cafe
Ranked #11 of 3,972 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: South Austin
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We absolutely loved Bouldin Creek Coffee House. Any place with a sign that says "caffeine dealer" is for me. I tried their Nutella Coffee...ridiculously addictive. All vege and vegan menu but even meat eaters will find fabulous food here. We even went back a second time during our short vacation in Austin. Make sure you note the address as it's easy to drive by - very unassuming place. Casual, friendly, great food/drink and a must do in Austin.

1  Thank BFLP

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went for a late breakfast and we're not disappointed. Large menu selecting from omelets to other plate specials. We had the "smokin Joes" omlet and the "eggs renedict" both fantastic flavor. Great food reasonably priced. I would go back again next time in Austin.

1  Thank Mike R
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Before you freak out, they do have cheese here, if you are a cheese eater. If you aren't they have a wonderful selection of vegan things too! The food is yummy, I highly recommend the chips y salsa for an appetizer, and if you get there early enough, the Eggs Benedict are amazing, but they sell out quick! Breakfast is served all day and they also have some great lunch food. Service is hit or miss, and parking can be a major pain. So don't go on a Friday night at 7pm and expect there to be parking, but you can usually find something a little down the road and walk. Go for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or drinks, you won't be dissatisfied! Also the price is awesome! Great food for not a lot of money, you can get out of there for $8 a person or less.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I am not sure if I would have realized Bouldin Creek Coffeehouse and Café was a vegetarian restaurant if someone had not pointed it out to me. Joe’s Smokin’ omelet with chipotle-pecan pesto was beyond fabulous. The pesto was nice and smoky and had a heat I was not expecting but loved. There is only one word to describe the grilled cheese sandwich– wow! You can fix it up any way you choose, adding onion, tomato, spinach and more. The hot chocolate sets the gold standard for hot chocolate. The service is professional and accommodating. Be prepared for a wait (totally worth it) because Bouldin Creek is one popular place.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I usually don't like healthy/veggie/vegan places, but this was great. Good vibe, and packed with cool people. Took a while to get a table but their wait time estimate was accurate.

Been to Bouldin Creek Cafe? Share your experiences!