“Good food, cool vibe, fun location”
Review of Bouldin Creek Cafe

Bouldin Creek Cafe
Ranked #11 of 3,971 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: South Austin
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Bouldin Creek was one of my favorite restaurants when I lived in Austin! Vegan-friendly (I'm not vegan/vegetarian but most of my family members are and all of us always left here satisfied). Expect a wait if you come on a weekend, but it's a good location with a cool vibe and great food. If you want to visit a very "Austin-y" restaurant this is it. Their flavored lemonades are amazing (I believe their rose lemonade was the one I really liked...they have so many flavors) and their sandwiches are great. Pretty good breakfasts too. Great restaurant!

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I lived in Austin for 6 months and ate here every chance I could. I miss this place so much. My girlfriend and I still talk about it. Thanks for being so great, keep up the good work! Woo!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Boudin Creek sums up what is great about restaurants in Austin. Located just a couple of blocks from South Congress it not only has the free-wheeling, open-minded feel of Austin but the food is very, very good. And the service is top-notched, too. I have been there more than once so I had an idea what I was in for. I had the Zucchini Migas this time which was tremendous...a bit of heat combined with healthy ingredients...a super combination. If you're in the area, give it a try...particularly for breakfast. There will be a line and a wait...but it is well worth the extra time.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This place had a line waiting the entire time we were there, for good reason. Hands-down, it was the best food we ate the entire time we were in Austin. You simply must try the chipotle-pecan pesto! The mimosas are great, too. I had the sweet potato pecan tamales with the tofu scramble and my husband got scrambled tofu, hash browns, beans and tortillas ... simply scrumptious! The service is outstanding, even when busy. A must do when you are visiting Austin.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

While recently visiting Austin, eating lunch at this cafe was definitely a highlight of our stay! We thoroughly enjoyed the artsy atmosphere and the menu selections were very good. Everyone was very friendly. We will definitely be going back!

1  Thank marao