“Great, many choices”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Loved our meal at Curra's. I had the carnitas tacos; pork marinated in Coca-cola, milk and orange juice then cooked. Sounds weird, but was delicious!! The only down side was the chips: they charge for them (say what?) unless you order guacamole or queso. We ordered guacamole and the chips they brought us were little shards of broken or crushed chips. I'm used to big sturdy chips, so these were quite a disappointment, and made it hard to scoop the guacamole. I would still go back, though.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Once again we visited Curra's for yet another excellent meal! Service and food conistantly excellent. The seats could use a re-upholster, but I really go for the food, not the vibe! If you want to try something heavenly get the "Pibil" you be happy and ruined because very few places make this interior mex dish....it is to die for. My only negative comment about Curra's is that the parking siyuation sucks! Get there early or pack some patience! Worth it though!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

If my family hadn't been from Austin and told us about this little hole in the wall, we would have driven on by. Although it doesn't look like much on the outside, the food inside is delicious! Out of our table of eight, no one had anything they didn't love. Everything tasted wonderful, and was so much more than your average Mexican restaurant. Give it a try. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

The food is great and reasonably priced. My fav is the Enchiladas Chiapas, but, truthfully, I've never had a bad meal here. It's local and it's good!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I like Curra's because it's more than just your average Tex-Mex. They have some good interior Mexican food as well. Cabrito is good as are the open-faced sandwiches (from the appetizer menu).

Been to Curra's Grill? Share your experiences!