“My best Steak place”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #196 of 3,853 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed April 21, 2014

There are not so many place like this one.
Only in this place you can have the best american Steak and the best Italian wine!!!
I will come back to this restaurant every time I will go to Austin!

1  Thank Francesco P

Reviewed April 5, 2014

This Ruth's Chris is the largest I've seen. They have a few private dining rooms which makes it a special dinner for a group. Everyone loves what they get as all the choices are fresh with quality ingredients. Try Ruth's Special petite filet with shrimp. Its plenty of food but you don't leave over stuffed.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We ate at the bar area, and the service was still marvelous. It's pricey, but it's worth it. The steak was melt in your mouth good, like nothing else I've ever tasted. We shared one dinner, and could barely finish - their portion sizes are quite large. The atmosphere is graceful and elegant. It's my favorite place to dine downtown.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I am a big fan of Ruth's Chris Steak House and while in Austin for a business conference I figured that I would treat myself to a delicious filet. I know it's a chain and there are some fine steak houses in Austin, however, I know that every time I go to any Ruth's Chris, I get nothing short of fantastic (food, service). This visit was no exception. From the moment I walked in and was greeted the staff is very friendly and professional. I was seated immediately and my waitress was right there. The lobster bisque was great and the filet was excellent (as it always is). I also got a side of a rock lobster tail and it was very delicious. When you go, you are going to pay a top $ but I always feel as though I get my top $'s worth. Thank you Ruth's Chris for continuing to remind me of why I keep coming back to your restaurants.

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

We have been to the Ruth's Chris in both Dallas and Houston they both by far surpass the service, atmosphere, and over all experience of what one would expect from a Ruth's Chris. Unlike most restaurants of this caliber the food was not paced as expected nor the specialty drinks up to par. The bathroom was deplorable, it was in desperate need of not only a new seat but a cleaning as well.