“Good italian”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Very friendly staff. Good food. However the prices are a bit expensive for what they give you.
Looks like each day/week they have different options to choose from but still some standard options.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Great place to eat. Visited Austin and had lunch here. Had myself the chopped salad, and it was great. Good atmosphere, I recommend getting there before 12 if for lunch. Pasta also looked delicious.. A plus

Reviewed July 3, 2013

If you are in the downtown area and are looking for Italian food, this is the place. I had eaten here a couple of years ago while visiting the city and dropped in on a recent visit to Austin. Everything was just as I remembered. Good food and friendly service. If you are in the mood for pasta I would suggest pasta with bolognese sauce. Nice downtown location.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Tucked in among multiple store fronts, this is a great find. We were in Austin on a trip and a friend of the owner recommended it to us. Thank you!
A choice of interesting salads starts you off. My wife enjoyed the beet salad, while I ate prosciutto nestled in Belgian endive. My wife had the spaghetti with Bolognese sauce which was TO DIE FOR. Luckily she shared with me. I enjoyed the rigatoni with spicy lamb meatballs. Great service and a fairly-priced wine list with some interesting choices topped off the experience.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I work in downtown Austin and this is one of my favorite lucnh spots. Absolutely the best ceasar sald in town and the bolobnese sauce can't be beat, on spaghetti or ravioli. They have daily speciasl that are always appetizing also. The chicken parmigan is fantastic!

Get here early though because they fill up fast. It is a tiny place.