“I prefer Whataburger”

EZ's
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Starts with a less than friendly cashier, what I thought was a frozen pizza (same taste & texture), and less than stellar burger.

It wasn't horrible but would go to Whataburger first for taste & value for fries & burgers, or Red Brick Oven or Mandolas for some pizza.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

This is a great place to eat. Menu has burgers, chicken sandwiches, brick oven pizzas, great fries and yummy milk shakes. They have huge very fresh salads too. Fifties style restaurant--great for families and reasonably priced.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I hadn't been to EZ's in about 6-7 years. Just never think about it. Went today and they have a lot of healthier things on their menu than many restaurants. We both had different kinds of veggie burgers. The fries were not greasy. The person next to me had onion rings and they were not greasy. We got a free order of sweet potato tater tots and those were yummy (coupon from Foursquare). They now serve breakfast and their dinner menu looked great too. Have a decent selection of beer and wine for the type of restaurant that it is. I'll be going back sooner than later this time..... oh, brick oven pizzas too and yummy milk shakes!

Reviewed August 9, 2011

I ordered the Cesar salad (without eggs) and focaccia bread. It was great. Not only was the bread fresh but it had the best flavor. I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch. As I looked across the table my friends had an awesome looking pizza that I will definitely get next time. I can't wait to take my husband here next time.

Reviewed August 6, 2011

This is a good place to get a diner style burger in Austin. They were cooked nicely. My favorite part, however, were the sweet potato french fries and tater tots. Those were divine. Loved the onion rings and flatbreads too.

This is a great place to get lunch, that's for sure.