“Little Neighborhood Chinese Restaurant”
Review of Peony - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Peony
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is a little mom and pop restaurant off the major roads. Owner Xu is a wonderful chef and very hospitable to all his guests. Everything on the menu is delectable, with our favorites being the chicken lomein, pork fried rice and three cup chicken. They are also quite generous in their portions of sushi. This is a no frills restaurant and I think you will be pleased.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I have been going to Peony Restaurant for several years and have consistently enjoyed their food, including sushi, and service. They have always made my family feel at home and even have taught my two daughters a few words in Mandarin. The fish on the sushi is quite large and fresh. I highly recommend!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 30, 2009

Tried the vegetarian fare. Service was good. Food was a tad disappointing.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook