“TEX MEX HEAVEN”

Dining options: Breakfast
Fairhope, Alabama
“TEX MEX HEAVEN”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The food was great and the top shelf margaritas devine. Great service and atmosphere. Busy Friday night and there was very little wait.

Visited November 2012

Austin, Texas
“Best enchiladas in town! This is one of our favorite places for mexican food. Great margaritas, too!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Best enchiladas in town! They are delicious and swimming in the fabulous sauces that Maudie's makes. This is one of a favorites places to eat Tex Mex. Great margaritas, too! Friendly staff.

Visited September 2012
Round Rock, Texas
“Poor Service, Bland Food, Terrible Parking”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was NOT impressed by this place. It's Tex-Mex - strike one. The food was bland - strike two. The service was terrible (slow, unfriendly, not helpful) - strike three. And to top it all off - parking stinks! I would NOT recommend this place.

Visited October 2012
Houston
“I enjoyed it!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by Maudie's for breakfast. Prices were fair and the food was very good. The atmosphere was nice & comfortable & the service I received was great! I would visit again if in the area and try them out for dinner!

“Just plain bad...”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

What can I say.... It wasnt just us. We watched 3 other tables send their food back after waiting almost an hour to get it, the orders being wrong and if it was like ours, the food was also cold. Both my husband and I never got part of our order. We paid the bill, spoke to the manager and left.

Visited August 2012