“The only Pizza place I go!”
Review of Cajun Pizza Place

Cajun Pizza Place
Ranked #591 of 3,738 Restaurants in Austin
Round Rock, Texas
“The only Pizza place I go!”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The pizza is perfect every time. Even though I seldom order anything but the awesome pizza, I can definitely say everything on the menu that I have tried is great. Another great perk is the frosty mugs for your beer! They replace the mugs with frosty new ones every so often so your beer stays awesome!

• Visited March 2014

Kauai Hawaii
“Perfect Pizza Crust!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I love a crispy thin crust,,, and they can be hard to find. Happy I found this place! I went because I had a coupon, but I have already been back. Friendly staff, good service. They even gave me a sample of the etouffee! But I'm mostly a fan of their pizza... good price, enough sauce (not too little, not too much) and cheese... and that crust! It crunches just right and tasts so good! How do people stand those big think chewy soft crusts...ugh! Cajun Pizza knows how to make a good crust! It's my new favorite pizza place. Cute place too, its all about the Saints there!

• Visited September 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We have been going here for a couple years now and I have yet to try something off the menu that I didn't like. Who would have thought that a Cajun pizza place would have such amazing pizza? But they do!!! And the gumbo, and the poboys. Even their salads are delicious!

Visited June 2013

Been to Cajun Pizza Place? Share your experiences!