“Always a very good meal” 4 of 5 bubbles

Panera Bread Austin Arboretum
Ranked #38 of 61 Bakeries in Austin
Cuisines: American, Soups, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Austin, Texas
“Always a very good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Panera's is uniformly very good no matter which establishment you to to or where it might be. This is no exception and we especially like the broccoli and cheese soup, French onion soups and several of their sandwiches. The McDonald's of healthy food!

Visited July 2013

Nashua, New Hampshire
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Great selection of pastries, bagels, sandwiches and the hottest coffee ever! Wonderful staff! I was warmly greeted the moment I walked in, just as if I was a regular customer and this was my first time to this store. Headed there again as soon as I submit this review!

Visited June 2013
Boston,MA
“Best panera bread restaurant ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

The staff here is just great. Had a last minute luncheon I had to cater for 30 people and they hooked it up. We all know Panerabread is a great product, but the fact that these people can work on the fly in the middle of a rush and still be professional, friendly, and efficient. I appreciate them very much and won't have to think twice the next time I need a solid lunch place.

• Visited February 2013
Goleta, California
“Order at the counter then find a place to sit.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Food was ok. Oatmeal comes loaded with sugary extras. service was disinterested. Find your own serving needs. Perhaps with familiarity the process would be easier.

Visited April 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Where the heck is my Swiss cheese?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I love Panera's. The food is pretty consistent no matter where you go. This one in particular is very clean. In fact the cleanest Paneras I've ever been to. However, over the last 3 weeks I have eaten here 3 times and twice when I ordered the Ham and Swiss sandwich they forgot my Swiss. I don't know how it is possible to forget the Swiss part of the Ham and Swiss but somehow they managed. Other than I have no complaints and I am sure I will eat here again. Maybe I'll try something else.......

• Visited April 2013