“Yummy!”

Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Los Angeles, California
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

After a hectic weekend drove out of downtown to satisfy a pho craving.
The service was prompt and friendly. I had a regular bowl of beef pho, which was sliced thin. Melt in your mouth rice noodles, and substantial broth. Just what I needed. Also had two fried spring rolls with sweet sauce. I left feeling relaxed and glad I drove out of the tourist area to hang with locals.

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Penang
“One of my regular restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is one of my favorite Vietnamese restaurant in Austin and their pho (rice noodle soup) is the best. Their service might not be superb especially during busy hour but they serve fast.

• Visited October 2013
Texas
“Yummy Pho”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Have been here twice in the past month. Once was my first time to try pho, once was my mom's first time to try pho. It is a great restaurant, very friendly waitstaff and delicious pho. We also got the charbroiled chicken spring rolls and they were great too. The broth is perfectly hot and cooks the meat quickly. One of the waiters even talked to us for a while about our food and offered suggestions for when we come the next time.

Thank you Pho Saigon for 2 wonderful experiences!

• Visited September 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
“Good Vietnamese food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Very good Vietnamese food. I went to Pho Saigon last year based on Yelp reviews. It was good on that visit. Went back again Aug 2013 and had the same results. I always get the rice w/sliced pork and my wife gets the pho with white chicken meat. Both are outstanding. I also recommend the grilled chicken spring rolls. I find the fried egg rolls at Pho Saigon to be just average. Nice portions at a nice price. I would definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2013
Troy, Michigan
“Very good; tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stopped by for dinner to try the pho (beef noodle soup) and spring rolls. While not necessarily the best pho I have ever had, it was still quite good, tasty and reasonably priced...and very fast service. Would definitely stop by again.

• Visited April 2013