“Have heard about this for years and was really excited to see it but👎👎”

HOPE Outdoor Gallery
Book In Advance
More Info
$90.00*
and up
Small-Group Graffiti Tour with Painting Class in...
Ranked #45 of 351 things to do in Austin
Reviewed November 24, 2017

Always wanted to see it but I think it is trading on s past life now. It was dirty with overflowing bins, most of the graffiti was overimposed, spray cans lying around, so the likes of me, who has NO creative bone in my body could have contributed.
If my memory serves me, this was crested originally for expression for alternative ART to which would serve as a Zbeacin. Sad reflection today. Having said that, it is worth walking up the back for s fantastic view over the city

2  Thank kitthekat
"masterpiece"
in 6 reviews
"project"

Reviewed November 18, 2017

I enjoyed seeing this site. Always different every year and a great way to start a trip off with. I took a couple of picture and had time to spray paint my name. Fun all the way around.

2  Thank Henry G
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Climb and walk with caution! The rocky path could be a little slippery. I guess the art changes so you won’t see the same pics posted here. Gives you more reason to come back for newness!

Reviewed November 3, 2017

I walked here after hearing that it was really worthwhile to visit. When I arrived I was actually disappointed with it. Crowded and not impressive in my opinion.