“Sehr gut!”

Verts Kebap
Ranked #1,886 of 3,783 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

As close to the döner stands that we had in our neighborhood in Deutschland. What's amazing is that we just happened to find it today and we have driven past Vert's oh so often and didn't realize it was there. Will definitely come back again now that we know that they are there. Friendly staff, good food, and even Hefeweizen on tap!

There are newer reviews for Verts Kebap

Reviewed November 22, 2013

This is truly my favorite place to eat in austin! The bowl is great if you are gluten free! We stop in at least once a week!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have not had as great a donor sandwich since I was in Istanbul. The ingredients are top notch and the team was very helpful. Get the lamb and beef donor loaded. Amazing!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Right near the Jack in the Box across from UT Austin, this place was a little hard to spot but definitely worth it. My friend and I got the snack-sized kebaps and that was definitely plenty and about two bucks cheaper. The beef/lamb combination is very flavorful and I thought the garlic sauce was a good touch.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The staff were super friendly and very efficient. We had two kebaps that were quite tasty and relatively inexpensive. They're right next to Dragon's Lair, so if you go to game nights, this is the perfect place to grab a quick dinner. We're definitely going back.

Been to Verts Kebap? Share your experiences!