“Lunch New Year's Day 2013”
Review of Schlotzky Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Schlotzky Deli
Ranked #2,295 of 3,727 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lunch New Year's Day 2013”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My wife and I were staying with her sister's family in Austin. Had been to a New Year party so we all got up. Decided that we should all go out for lunch. I picked the local Schlotzky's Deli because the food is good and I had a craving for a Cinnabon. I was not alone. Both my nephew's were keen to get hold of a Cinnabon. The menu was varied and the staff were happy to adapt the order where possible. I ordered a vegi pizza and my wife went for a salad sandwich. We all enjoyed the food. Service was great & we did not have to wait long before our order arrived.

As we were all stuffed, decided to take away a box of mini Cinnabon's which we had later that afternoon. It was bliss.

Would recommend this Deli.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank pkpuri

Been to Schlotzky Deli? Share your experiences!