“You must do the High Flier”

iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Austin
Ranked #4 of 58 Fun & Games in Austin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Austin. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator
Beersheba, Israel
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“You must do the High Flier”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was such an amazing experience - what a different and fun way to spend some time!!
My husband and I had a total blast.
Our instructor, Andrew, was as sweet and awesome as can be. We felt so safe, had so much fun, and just cannot wait for the next time.
The highlight of the experience is the High Fly - definitely worth the extra $10. You go way up high with the instructor holding onto you - again, feeling so safe and so exhilarated!!
If only the experience could be a little longer because it left us both wanting more!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank MollieBeth

• Arabic first
Dorset
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“All round excellent. Great family fun”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

From making the reservation through to the photos and videos, the experience was excellent.
As a family of four (kids of 21 & 23) visiting the USA on holiday, I can't speak highly enough about the efficient, professional and friendly way we were treated. Whilst a little apprehensive beforehand, the briefing, kitting up and explanation of the flight, calmed our nerves and made sure that there were ear to ear smiles during our flights and in the adrenalin charged post flight debrief. A bit of a technical problem getting copies of the photos/videos at the time, but after arriving back in the UK an email to the staff was responded to promptly and the photos/video forwarded - thank you Charlotte.
A great experience, my advice - JUST DO IT.
Thanks to the team at Ifly Austin.

1 Thank ytee99
Aalborg, Denmark
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best surprise ever!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We came to Austin from Louisiana on a family trip, and our dad had a surprise for us this one night. We drove a little outside of Austin and then we got very excited because we knew we were going indoor skydiving! I'm 20, and my brother is 17, and we both love the excitement! It was a great surprise for us, and the service was out of this world. We did it twice because we realized we didn't get the full time the first time we went. Our instructors were Justin and afterwards Tex (i think..) and they were both super fun! it was an amazing time for all of us, and seemed to be perfect fun for almost all ages.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Pennsyyy
Daejeon, South Korea
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Flying!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

My daughters had booked a first time birthday flight on Friday the 13th of June 2014. They had had electrical problems because of a storm and asked us to resked; that was out of the question. They worked with us and got us flying in a short period of time. The care of the manager and his staff was personal caring and professional!!
Go IFLY Austin!!
With thanks for a great Birthday
Doug Perry

1 Thank Doug P
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I did it!!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Trying something like this was so out of my safety zone, but I am so glad that I did. I had an absolute ball. My girlfriends visiting from out of town and I decided to do this on a last minute notice and it was great that they were able to accomodate us. They made us feel wonderful and knowing that we didn't have to be in our 20's (we are in our 50's and 60's) to try something new was a plus. I had so much fun, and luckily I have the photos and video to prove it. I will also be doing this again real soon.

Visited June 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Bonni S