“Great experience”

iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Austin
Ranked #5 of 63 Fun & Games in Austin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Austin. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

It the best parachuting experience without the dangers of the real thing. The instructor make sure that you have a really good time. When you have not much experience he keeps holding you. As soon you gets more experience the instructor let you fly alone.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

A great opportunity for someone who wants the feeling of a parachute jump without actually doing one.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

My kids and I will always remember this experience. As soon as you walk in the door you'll be having fun. Everyone who works there is energetic and friendly and they make the experience that much better. The flying itself is indescribable. I had a big ol' smile plastered onto my face the whole time (partly due to the wind tunnel:) What was even better was watching how much fun my kids had. We took some hilarious pictures and videos! We each got a turn in the tunnel, it was one minute but it felt like 10. Our instructor,**NICK**, was SO GREAT WITH MY KIDS! He was awesome and they loved him. He got them to pay attention, follow safety instructions and learn all the hand signals. After we all went, the instructor does a showcase of his skills and my kids were staring wide-eyed and open mouthed as NICK did all these crazy tricks flying all around the tunnel. My daughter said she thought he could be superman:)

After flying, we got ice cream at Amy's and we were all still laughing and talking excitedly about flying. While you are in Amy's you can watch the action in the tunnel (via live feed), which is pretty cool. The kids are hooked. It's a little pricey but I think they have some sort of kid package- got to look into that.

2  Thank Jessica R
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

After 3rd skydive jump at skydivespaceland this its the best and closest experience to free falling .

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I had two fantastic experiences at iFLY Austin! I chose to fly in preparation for my first solo skydive - and the staff completely took that into consideration and helped me work on necessary skills to get me prepared. The entire team - from the front desk to the instructors - was friendly and tried to keep every guest hyped up for the experience. Dano had an especially great presence with the kids in the group.

Great job, iFLY Austin! This is an experience I would recommend for EVERYONE - especially if you think you can't bring yourself to jump from 10,000 feet.

1  Thank Amy L