“Fun for the family!”

iFLY Indoor Skydiving - Austin
Ranked #5 of 63 Fun & Games in Austin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ever dream of flying? Now you can at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Austin. Experience the thrill of skydiving without having to jump from a perfectly good airplane - no falling, no parachutes, just you floating on a smooth cushion of air with our professional instructor right next to you. No special skills are needed, just a sense of adventure. iFLY is safe for kids 3 and up, fun for the entire family, and perfect for birthday parties or groups. iFLY is the experience of a lifetime.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is a great compromise adventure for the non flyers, or the doubters, or the I'm just afraid to jump out a plane type of person. I finally convinced my skeptical scary daughter and my couch potato husband to do ifly and they loved it!

1  Thank Tara T
in 8 reviews
"chamber"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I took my sons (ages 6 & 8) to iFly for their first time skydiving. We felt safe and well-informed the whole time. iFly has excellent instructors. We all had a wonderful time and look forward to going back soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This was an awesome experience for all of us. We planned this as a birthday surprise for my son and he was left speechless. Waz was a great instructor ... always smiling, always patient and always making sure that we were on track. We look forward to coming back again soon!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My kids each got a flight from Costco as Xmas presents and they had so much fun! Personally, I'd never consider going sky diving, but after watching my kids I want to fly at iFLY. Our instructor Justin was great! He's great with the kids & the adults. He flew with a 3 year-old boy that was in our group and it was Amazing! We're Hooked!