“Weekend Brunch Review”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #147 of 3,871 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Experience an authentic Italian dining experience that is all this, and more, when you arrive at BRIO Tuscan Grille in Austin. Our menu is about juicy grilled meats, perfectly fresh seafood, vibrant wines, and house-made pasta enjoyed in excellent company. At BRIO Tuscan Grille, we believe eating well is living well, and we work tirelessly to make sure every bite of our food is a testament to that philosophy. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We prefer brunch out on the weekends we are not traveling. A delightful surprise this morning finding that at 10 a.m. on Saturday & Sundays ONLY, there is a 7 item selection of brunch items at Brio. Savory, sweet, seafood, whatever your taste mood, it is here, priced well, and service has always been good. Can't beat their coffee either.

So, NO, I am not affilliated with the Brio Grille, have nothing to gain except for it staying in business and continuing a good thing. 24/7 on Lamar now has competition for us....yes, it is as good as that. Brava Brio

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The ambiance is very good, the place is very clean and the staff are responsive and professional. I had the salmon and it was great. The food overall was great - my other guests had the lobster bisque and another dish with Alfredo sauce - got to taste a bit of that and it was the best I have tasted. Its impressive what they can do with noodles. Really tasty food and as I said the staff were great. I would go again and I recommend it.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The food is okay..what disappointed me was the food came out cold...and this was for fathers day... they weren't that busy due to we had a late start in the day and wind up eating around 1 pm in the afternoon. They did apologized...but still I expected more for a place that is upscale...

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Dined here last night for the first time. Lovely decor, nice patio, lively bar. Happy hour specials. I had a great $5 Cosmo as Wednesday is martini special night with a large variety of signature martinis. Capresse salad was good as was the lemon chicken. I had the smaller portions size which was perfect. Husband had Mediterranean shrimp and Caesar salad, also good. Bread served with meal with olive oils on request. Service efficient. Planning to go again.

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

The Manager came to our table because he saw our waiter tied up! He told us about the menu and offered that we could get half orders for many of the items! Whoo Hoo! I eat very little these days and my family did not have to share with me- we all got out own choices! This was a big thing for me and all of our food was really good! I will be back!!!!