Lone Star Court
$258
$219
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$140
$137
  • Breakfast included
$195
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)
$251
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
Agoda.com
W Austin(Austin)
$279
1,644 results
All reviewsrocking chairslive musicfire pitwater troughretro stylesliding barn doorretro feelsmeg fridgeunique hoteloutdoor mallfood truckdomain shoppingmini barcool hotelbreakfast staffeach morningfull size fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Had the pleasure of staying here in May 2014. What a wonderful experience! First the staff is awesome. They made such an effort to assure my stay was a good one. All the rooms face out to this wonderful common area that has a zen like feel with a combination of water and fire. I loved the fire pit and the rocking chairs in front of each room. Inside enjoy the wonderful, soft beds and awesome decor. Bathrooms are marvelous, large and bright. Wonderful music in the lounge at night. Onsite exercise room. Great food truck located at the entrance. I highly recommend this place. Love it! Love it! Great music in the bar. I heard some of the best blues music ever during my stay.

Room Tip: Lower level rooms are not carpeted. They have great concrete floors. Upper level rooms have carpet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank 123chris2014
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This hotel was the cutest I've ever been to! It's very charming with its western vintage theme. Traveled as a couple, my husband really liked it! I normally do not like hotel rooms that face outside, I like hotels that have inside rooms (if that makes sense) but I felt very safe here. It's gated & need a room key to enter. It was noisy but we stayed up late so it was not a bother for us. I expect you can get a higher room at a different building if you want more peace & quiet. Our building faced the pool and the pavilion which gets used a lot so it is noisier; plus we were on the first floor. I still enjoyed my stay! Breakfast could have been a little better but it wasn't a dealbreaker. We stayed July 4, 2014. Late 20s/early 30s.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ellamia_lisa
Marcus L, General Manager at Lone Star Court, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and joined in the festivities. Many people love to sit outside and enjoy the atmosphere.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Heard good things about this place and had to experience. I'm glad I did. What a wonderful, refreshing change that I enjoyed very much! From check-in to check-out, nothing negative what-so-ever. Loved my room, clean, comfortable (the bed was wonderful), and all that you would need. Loved the two bags of ice in the frig. - you didn't have to go hunt ice with a bucket...not to mention the fully stocked frig. from wine, beer, liquer, juice and soda. Sitting in the rocking chairs outside the room in the cool evening was absolutely wonderful. Good included breakfast as well. I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We stayed at LSC and loved it!
The room was spacious, the bathroom was bright and well stocked, and speaking of well stocked, we loved the "mini fridge."

The pool was small, yet very relaxing. They play great music and it's adjacent to their neat little bar area. It's Austin upscale casual, plus it's next to all the shopping and dining at the Domain. We will go back again soon!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank LSL1141
Reviewed July 7, 2014

What a great little treasure in Austin. This is such a unique place with a real retro vibe. The staff was very friendly and the location was great. The lady that handled breakfast in the morning was AMAZING, such a kind person. Live music at night, and good food. This will definitely be were we stay on any future visits to this area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple