“Nice Splurge”
Review of iPic Theaters

iPic Theaters
Ranked #22 of 63 Fun & Games in Austin
More attraction details
Owner description: iPic presents our guests with a unique movie experience where they can relax and escape with great comfort, hospitality and amenities
Reviewed August 13, 2013

While I wouldn't come here for every movie I want to see because of the steep price tag, it's nice to splurge for special occasions like once-a-year birthdays. Kicking back, having a drink, eating great food, & watching a movie--what could be better?

Thank J. A
in 23 reviews
"bartender"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Don't get me wrong I love the place but I'm very disappointed that certain movies are not being shown at Ipic. For, example "Wolverine" not being shown but the "Long Ranger" is, seriously?! So it's safe to say I will still be giving my majority of my business elsewhere.

Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your review -- we appreciate your comments. We are always striving to provide the ultimate movie going experience each time you visit, and we hope you will join us again soon!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

iPic is not your father's movie theatre. It provides high end seating with waiters for food and drink during the movie and a very nice bar and dining area for before or after the theatre or simply to go to without a movie.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Worth the money. Perfect date night. Pricey but u get what u pay for. Pool tables, lounge area, bar were cool but the recliners were so comfortable, felt like I never wanted to get up. The waiters and staff were very helpful. Top notch place, highly recommend.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 8, 2013

While recently visiting family in Austin, we went to see a movie at the iPic theater. What a treat! The recliners are so comfy, the staff is so attentive and nice, and the food is delicious. We'll be coming back next time we're in town. Just make sure you register for the online membership to get discounted pricing. (Even with the discount, it's a little expensive...$18 per ticket, but so worth it for special occasions!)

3  Thank JayBeeRN

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the ultimate movie going experience at iPic Theaters, and we look forward to serving you again soon!